Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Honestly.
I felt that we are both fated to meet each other.
Given both of our personalitys, work timings, weird or odd last minute work yet other partner can be understanding.
Concerning one another, worrying about wether the other partner have eaten or drink enough water each day.
Sleeping enough ? Rested well ?
Given the fact that we can't be together like everyday yet being so close to each other.
Finding it funny yet cute that both of us are afraid that the other partner could hurt our heart and just dump the other party.
Afraid of losing each other when doing or feeling something is wrong or bad.

Getting super comfortable with our conversations making it a free and easy heart to heart talks either on SMS, or our one to one private blogs where either of us aren't separated with time unlike SMS.
Where blogs just keep the conversation ongoing all the time, unlike sms conversations could be intrurrepted through daily activitys or work.
Even through real life, we could share and talk about really just anything under the sun.
That just aren't many couples who are ble to make it to this point.
Or they just find it weird and just started to find the other party weird.
And had doubts or such when communications go wrong.

Even when our conversations goes wrong. We wouldn't get into quarrels.
Yet get our conversation sorted out and find an appropriate win win solution.

Despite my many uncountable bad personality and human being points.
This girl have accepted me both inside and outside me.
And she even does her best with her parents side.
Even though you feel that you couldn't be the best of what you are.
You couldn't be better in terms of a relationship due to your time and such.
All these small little things including finding time with me, making your schedules to work with mine.
Surprising me outside of my house.
I know you have been doing your best.
I know that, therefore I understand every single thing.
Enough of the good points.
But there's just one thing lacking.
Last Friday, you thought that I was pissed off angry with you ?
Just because I texted you, honestly I am disappointed.
But hey, I'm just speaking my mind like we always do.
All I could say is you should have more faith in me with you/about you.
I wouldn't want to lose someone special like you as well =D
The feeling's mutual.
That's something I realize.
But, see again ?
We did still find a win win solution again!! Instead of a quarrel ?
A solution which despite our schedules an work.
And to avoid disappointments or could even surprise each other, seeing the sweeter side of you.

I find that we could be like the best understanding couple award =D
I love you Sinyee =P