Had a long chat last Saturday.
He told me some things about me that she did not explain clearly about.
I brought him to sit with me.
Near your place.
He knew about it. Cause there should not be a reason for a long silent walk.
From the place he parked his van to the location.
Instead he said.
"What if she came down.
Seeing you like this.
Would it change anything ? "
" You know ? We are alike.
Sentimental people loses out this way."
Then for some reason his next few sentences I didn't hear.
I came to know of quite a number of things which I didn't know of.
First was the way I text.
I like expect people to know of the answer. Then skipping to the next topic.
I Shall Copy the text as a example.
Me :
Are you alone tonight ?
Him :
Yongde and Clarence staying over for whole month.
[ Next Text after 10min ]
But they normally sleep outside. If you want to come and chat it's fine.
[ Next Text after another 20min ]
Tonight only Yongde staying. Clarence going home to sleep. If you don't mind coming over, I'm ok with it.
Me :
You wanna grab supper ?
Him :
I'm actually very full but I can accompany you if you want to eat.
[ 1 Hour later ]
Me :
You mind if now ?
I have a idea where to go=P
Think you know too.
Him :
Ok. 85 ?
Me :
Yes.
Then after he came to pick me up.
If you were to notice.
The way I texted. Actually needs the other people to read my mind.
This is well.
Something I need to change.
Next would be.
I need to talk more.
And not to keep things to myself.
It's realli hard for the opposite to know what I'm thinking. It would be unfair.
Plus if I kept on keeping things to myself. Not letting the other know.
It might make the other side feel uncomfortable as well.
Insecurity and such.
He was able to tell me so I knew.
He was able to know cause he knew my family always just never talk much together.
That would be hard to change one person when he's like in that environment where everyone just keep things to themselves for the early years of my life.
And I do think when you guys read this. Think you guys also dunno what I'm talking about already.
Who I'm referring to all that.
See !
That is shit.
Anyway. I also dunno how still see this blog. And the other.
But for those who understand.
Tell me if I'm right or wrong.
Would it be right or wrong to tell a the girl you love how to feel ?
In terms of you are example, jealous ?
Would it be right or wrong when you both are like friends ?
Not even like in a relationship.
Did I do it wrongly ?
For those kind enough.
Tell me over the chat box.
[ Edit ]
And hey !
I forget no chat box.
Shit !
Text me about it ? @ 9187 6564
Or send me a message over Facebook?
I would like to have answers.
Or different opinions.