Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Preparing For School.
Stomach Pain..
Last Day Le.
Exam.
1 Paper.

Have Anyone Seen A Person.
Just Took 5 Minutes To Flip Through A 200 Page TextBook.
And Got Full Marks In Exams With
25 MCQ Questions And 5 Open Ended Questions With Formats ?
Well...
I Tell You.
I Shall Be The First One.
Know Why ?

The Text Book Is Pre Production Process.
Thats What A Producer Does.
I Have Been A Producer For 5 Sets.
3 Mini Set.
3 Compeition Sets.
2 Senior Sets.
Assistant Producer In 2 Feature Films.

All These.
Formats.
MCQ Questions.
Are At My Finger Tips.
Being A Producer.
Handing In A 800 Page Production Document Per Set.
Feature Film More.
800 Page For 10 Minutes Film.
Imagine A 1 Hour 30 Minute Film.

Well...
Thats Also A Reason Why I Hated Myself For Being Director
For My Last Set.
Being A Producer.
Easiest To Earn Marks.
I Think And Think...

I Didnt Learn This Course And Continued It Due To 
I Love It.
I Just Wanted To Show.
my mum

.....

realize alot of things.
off to school.