Finally Finished My Project.
Monday Ended School On 6pm.
Tuesday Ended School At 9pm.
Wednesday Ended School At 10pm.
Thursday Ended School At 10pm.
Friday Ended School At 2am -.-
All These 5 Days Started School At 8.30am.
Weird Huh ?
How Awesome Last Few Days Of This Madness.
And Im Able To Wake Up And Go School.
But, Im Still Very Happy That I Finished My Video.
Uploading Video To Youtube.
Trying To Convert Into A Smaller File Before Uploading.
6GB 8 Minute Video.
1280 x 720 , HD Ready Quality.
Apple ProRes Exported.
Trying To Convert A Few Times Le.
Keep Got Error....
Haiz...
So...
What Have I Learnt This Few Days ?
Not To Eat Mr.Joel's Free Dinner.
LOL
Eat Already Whole Crew StomachAche -.-
The Crew United In Delaying Mr.Joel's Timing.
Example.
Mr.Joel Say.
I Go See The Other Class Awhile, Bring 2 Crew Member Go.
He Say I Want It Exported And Burned When I Come Back.
They 2 That Went.
Try Delay Him.
Dam Funny Aspect.
Come Out All Sorts Of Reason.
Buy Drink.
Go Toilet Tgt What Scared Dark.
At The Class Talk Talk. Delay.
Keep Talking To Mr.Joel While Walking.
Cause MrJoel Always Talk Grandmother Story.
So Make Use Of Himself.
Let Himself Waste Time.
They Came Back Around 12Midnight On Friday.
Burned.
Burning Got Error.
When Playback Will Delay.
Then Joel Say What Need Taxi Lar , Etc Etc Etc
[ GrandMother Story ]
Then End Up Come To Me Again.
Pay Those West Side People Taxi Fare Back Home.
So Okie Lor.
Then Just Nice iDvd Program Got Problem.
Need Redo.
While Redo I Show Them The Video.
Joel Pointed Out Some Mistakes.
Although Small Mistakes.
The Biggest Mistake I Done Is.
Within The Entire Video.
All I Trending Soundtracks / Music.
Then Credits I Go Put Classical .
Then Kena Fked -.-
Then I Say.
Since I Paying For Cab Fare.
Might As Well While Waiting For Redo DVD Menu.
Gimme 1 Hour For Redo Video Mistakes.
That 1 Hour.
He Brought Out 2 Members.
They Tried Their Best To Delay....
That 1 Hour .....
Cause Me 70 Dollars -.-
But...
Worth It.
I See My End Product.
Im Realli Happy.
Though Got Some Error Here And There.
But.
Its The Best Already Given The Time.
Lastly Around 2.20am Go Out Of School Gate.
Monday Critique.
Realli Hope Everything Goes Well.
Kinda Lazy Type Story.
Good Memories.