Today Pitch Out My Story.
My Idea...
Mr.Nick Came In.
Its Been A Long Long Time Since He Kinda Looked At Me...
Was About To Pitch ( My Turn )
He Looked At Me And Smiled.
Feels Weird.
It Kinda Felt Like "Good Luck"
Just Via Thoughts.
My Pitch.
Halfway... When Down.
Presentation Slides. Superb.
Way I Present .. Superb.
Paperwork ?
Storyboard .. No Good Or Bad Comments.
Script.
3 Page ?
Another Female Teacher Threw The Script At Me.
8-10Minutes Film ?
You Gimme 3 Page Script ?
I Was Like....
* Nick Went Out *
Kinda Whispered To Her Before Going Out..
I Was Like Toot....
Toott...
Dam ?
Deep Down...
I Know...
Im At Fault..
Come On Joel...
Its Time To Wake Up From Holidays...
Teacher Expect The Final Draft Finalised Script During Presentation...
Not First Draft.
Went Through The Rest Of The Class.
3 Classes.
All Teachers Were There.
We Got To Pitch In Front Of The 3 Classes.
And Miss Chirstina Was In Total Disappointed.
With Us Not Completing Just The Margin Line For Passing...
Today Was Utterly Chaos.
Utterly Disappointed.
When Mr.Nick Scolded The Class.
Miss Chirstina Scolded The Class.
They Seem To Look At Me With This Look.
Cant Be Explainable.
Class Ended..
Everyone Was Silent...
It Wasnt The Usual YAY !!!!
Talk Talk Talk**
Laugh Laugh Laugh *
Today's Different...