Have You Ever Thought.
How I Became Richer Then My Parents?
Who Actually Knew.
That Im The Richest In The Family.
Even Though How Much I Spent.
Yes. These Money Are Real.
Captured It From My Very Own Iphone.
I Truely Have Enjoyed Being Rich.
Buts Its Definately Not Everything.
I Have Indeed Knew That.
Someone Was Stalking Over My Money.
I Did Tell Someone About This.
Forgotten Who.
My Father Wants To Lend 500 Dollars From Me.
He/She Said.
Its Alright What.
I Was Like...
Hmm..
Guess So.
Last Week.
My Father Took One Thousand Four Hundred Dollars From Me.
Cash.
Without Saying.
I Was So Lucky.
When I Came Back.
I Was Actually Planning To Buy A 300 Dollars Portable Massage Thing.
To Put On A Chair.
For My Parents.
As A Form Of Thank You For Everthing So Far.
I Was Lucky That I Didnt Buy It.
If Not I Wouldnt Have Anything To Pay It With.
At Night.
My Father Came Back.
Passed Me Back. 600 Dollars Cash.
In 10 Dollars.
I Was....
I Hate Red.
That's A Reason Why I Changed Them All To 50 Dollars.
When I Made My Transaction.
He Promised Me To Pay The Rest Of The Amount.
When His Payday. On The 14th.
So I Have To Wait 3 Weeks ?
Firstly.
You Last Time Tricked Me.
When Im Small.
Tricked Me 4000 Dollars CASH.
When I Was Small.
Bought A Massage Chair.
To Make 'Happy' My Mum.
I Didnt Know At All.
It Was Actually My Money.
And Ended Up.
Selling It.
For 1200 Dollars. Within 1 Week That Was Bought.
I Do Not Think.
Any Of The 1200 Dollars Was Returned To Me.
You See Me Quiet Quiet.
Doesnt Mean.
I Do Not Know.
Its True That I Was Then Secondary 2.
Young And Stupid.
That Day.
I Was Eyeing On A NetBook.
Which I Realli Needed It.
Portablity.
Able To Bring It To School.
Light.
Its A Computer.
Not To Play Games.
But To Actually Do My School Work.
Knowing That I Do Not Have Much Time.
I Was Realli Eyeing On It.
I Think YYN Knew About It.
But I Knew The Point Of.
I Do Not Have Enough Cash To Buy It.
Why Do Things.
Never Go As Planned.
Things I Have Planned To Do.
Was Instantly Killed.