Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hmmm.... 
Its Already Thursday... 4:44am...
What Have I Been Doing ?
Slacking Off From My Duties...
Realise How Bad Games Can Distract Me...
This Kind Of Time Consuming Games.
Now I Understand Why I Should Not Play Those Games 
Which Can Like *Save* And Continue Some Other Time...
Haiz...
But Hey...
Its Virtual Games...  Some Says.
But Hey !
Missed The Times We Got Together...
Although Its For "Business"
When We Ran Away Like Idiots When Someone Say Police Was Coming.
Haiz....
The Longer You Play.
The More Feelings You Put Into.
The More Friends Were Bonded...
Its Somewhere Im Not Myself...
Its Somewhat Not Me...
Super Open To Friendships.
Open To Trust.
Open To Show Generosity.
Open For Help.
Its Where You Good Be The Best Person In The World.
Somewhere They Look Into Your Inner Self.
They Dun Look At Your Outer Self.
Its Something I Never Experienced Before.
And I Loved It.
But I Know I Know.
How Bad Its Influencing Me.
Easily Distracted Har Joel ?
Haiz...

When We Walk...
When We Talked...
When We "Discuss"...
No Matter How Bad It Is.
No Matter How Ass You Walk Like.
No Matter How Many Vuglaritites You Say When Talking.
When All "Hot" Feelings Coming Out When "Discussing"

No Matter What Izzit.
I Still Can See The Goodness In You.

Amazing How This Short Text Can Take...