Monday, April 11, 2011

3rd Day Internet Down For Me...
Going Super Hard Impact For Me.
Using My Mum's Internet Broadband Mobile Again.
The Weird Thing Is.
The Broadband Keeps Disconnecting After A Few Minutes Of Use.
Then On The Other Hand.
Realise How Fast I Can Multi-Task Now.
Opening Up To 10 Windows @ Once + Chatting With Choo Kok On Msn.
Screen's Not Big Enough To Spilt Screen To Look.
But Of Course.
Multi-Task Arent About Just Opening 10 Windows @ Once.
Its Kinda Where You Seperate Them Putting Them To 1 Side Of The Screen.
While Blogging And Researching On 48Hours Shoot.
Facebook.
Reading Some Blogs. 
While Typing Msn Here And There.
All On 1 Screen.

Another Thing Is.
My Dad Owed Singtel 600 Dollars.
So I Suppose Internet's Wont Be Up For A Few Weeks.
YYN - Please Help Inform That.
Photos Wont Be Up So Soon.
Sorry For The Delay.

On The Other Hand.
Looking On The Bright Sight Of Internet.
Realise How Crap I Am Without Internet.
Emoing Each Hour Waiting For Mum To Be Back Home.
Watching Movies Repeatedly 9 Movies @ Once.
Trying Of Ways To Spilt My Eyes To 2 Screens.

But Hey.
Back To School This Morning.
Realise How Bad And Why The Hell Im In Ite Still.
Realise Why Didnt I Took The Opportunites And Continue With Keng Hao.
Looking @ My Current Group Now.
Visual Eyes. When You Say It Fast. Visualise.
How Nice Of You To See Talents.
Thinking I Gave Up Some Point Of Time.
The Only Way Left To Prove Myself Is To Train Up A Group.
Hope I Have The Patience To Pull This Through.
Like The Need To Explain To Each And Everyone Of Them Through Details.
Still Cant Believe How I Dropped Out From Being With The Best Of The Best.
Till The Noob Of The Shit.
Im Not Even Worth Cleaning The Toilet Bowl In Class.
Not Even Worth Sitting On The Floor Of The Class.
No Even Worth Sharing Their Air.
Hope These Work Out For Me.
Needa Work Hard.
With A Bunch Of Slow Minded People.
Pure Slow Minded.
Gotta Understand ITS ITE.