Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wow Hi ?
Seems Weird Today.. 
Suddenly Choo Kok Says Hi In Msn.
Ask Me About Things With Me And Jiayi.
Wonder How He Knows ?
Think Sai Kang Say One..
No Matter No Matter.
Told We Broke Up .
Then Said Life Still Goes On.
Saying Im Not Sad Or Even Depressed.
Im Still Myself.
Then He Say 
''that's the way
 it's all part of growing up
 it's difficult for guys to sustain any relationship before NS
 if anything sustainable, it is likely to be after NS
 coz NS is a big hurdle
 and girls now a days want to have relationship flexibility
that's why guys lose their gf during NS ''
Talked Abit.
He Said Still Have Him =D
Hahas.
And Also Free Find Time Chat With Him.
Think I Shall Find Some Time These Few Days.
I Always Believe In His Words.
Always Did.
This Sentence 
"that's why guys lose their gf during NS ''
Realli Let Me Think Through A Lot More Things.
Should I Think A Bit More ?
Or Should I Have More Trust In People ?
More Specifically Girls ?
School Is Starting Soon Anyways.
Gotta Concentrade. Hahas.
See You Readers Soon Again I Guess.