Saturday, January 15, 2011

Its Been 1 Week Since School Started..
Things Have Been Better During Holidays
But Of Course.
Have Myself Notes On What To Write On Blog.
While Situations I Have Been
Wanted To Write Them Down Here.
Not Its Totally Childish Looking Back.
1 Week Have Passed.
Joel Has Been Bullying Me ..
Just Have To Accept It.
First Day Of School ..
We Had Spelling For Homework O.O
I Know I Know.
Its Indeed Spelling.
Knowing The Definations Of The Words And The Meaning For It.
Have To Be Hand-Written And Passed Up To Teacher This Coming Monday
Doing It After I Type Finish My Blog.
Then Here Comes Assignment 1
Briefing Things Up.
Assignment 1 Is About News Reporting.
My Group Had Chosen Entertainment News.
3.30Min Short Entertainment News To Be Filmed.
Lets See.
30Sec On Opening ?
Another 30 Sec On Credits Plus Ending ?
Plus Also Need Add In Advertisement.
Which Leaves Like 1Min ?
Un-Organised
Wonder If The Famous 5 Realise This All ?
Or Im Thinking Way Further Then Them .
Anyway The Famous 5 Are.
The Leader , Assistant Leader, Secretary , Treasurer And Technical Manager.
The "Good" Thing Is All 5 Of Them Are Malay.
We Will Be Having Lauguage Barrier ?
I Dunno ..
The Another Good Thing Is ..
Swee Kheng .. Keng Hao .. Ash ...
Alvin ... Gwendolyn.. Fit ... Ryan ...
Jaron Fat.. Jaron Skinny ..
Wei Hao ... 
All The Best People..
All On The Other Side Of My Team ..
And My Group Have Got ..
Hanis ? Amirah ?
Siyin ? Lilan ? Angeline ?
Hanafi ? Tough Show Off Kid ?
Amirul ? The Act One ?
Salihin ? Act Neutral One ?
FUCK THIS ...
Fail Fuck Group Imma Call This.
Hmm But After Considering This.
I Come To Think.
I Heard From Hanafi And Salihin That.
Joel ( The Teacher Not Me ) 
Wanted Me To Be In This Group 
This Fail Fuck Group.
And Said To The Leader.
Put Me As The Director Of The Group
And As I Said..
Imma Look Positively ?
God Have Granted My Wish Again.
My Resolution For This Year Is To Be A Director..
Of The Worst Group Ever ?
What If They Dun Listen To Be ?
What If They Keep Talk In Malay ?
What If They Dun Cooperate ?
What If They Are Always Late ?
What If They Dun Do Their Work ?
And This Fail Fuck Group ?
Is Not Gonna Be Changing Till The End Of This 6 Months ..
But I Have Thought.
What If I Realli Can Do This.
I Will Get Fully Reconised.
Video Production 2 Have Ended Last Year.
And I Got "D" For It .
Thus I Know What.
Jaron Fat Have Written A Bad Report About Me.
I Know He Definately Hate Me About The Location Wise.
But I FUCKING Did My Best ..
Everything Just Push To Me.
I See Other Group Director Help Producer Alot Thing .
He Just Simply Push Everything To Me .
The Whole Vp2 Group Knows That.
EVEN RYAN Got A "C"
Swee Kheng Got A "B"
Jaron FAT GOT AN FUCKING "A"
And I Got A "D"
Thats So Shit.
And I BELIEVES THAT
THE TEACHER BELIEVES HIM.
AND THEREFORE.
Joel Wanted To "Push Me"
To So Called Prove What I Can Do.
And Not To Eat Other People's Work Grades.
Come On !!
HOW CAN Joel Say That To The Rest Of The Classmates.
I Have Prove !!
That JOEL DID SAY THAT TO THE REST OF THE CLASSMATES..
Therefore Putting Me Into Director.
But Im Okie With That.
But Im Just Not Happy With.
During Vp2.
I Come The Earilest !
I Did My Work !
I Bought Food And Drinks For Them !
I Helped Each And Every Role.
I Helped Ryan With His Camera Angles.
He Just Took ALL The Credits.
Lights ?
Ryan And Swee Kheng On Set Always Come 3-4 Hours Late ?
And Make ME DO ALL THEIR FUCKING JOB
And TOOK ALL THE GRADES.
They Did Nothing Compared To What I Did.
Teacher Always Say.
No Matter What You Did On Set.
We Will Know.
KNOW SHIT !
MY GRADES WILL BE Resulted On What I Did ?
Fuck Them.
Nonsences.
Pathetic "D" For Video Production 2.
Guess All The Teacher Just Think Im A Free Loader ..
Who Slacks And Eat Swee Kheng's Ryan's Grades.
And If So.
I Still Got A "D"
Cant Believe This.
Imma Do My Job Right This Time.
Directing Well And Producing.
Im Part Handling 2 Roles This Time.
For Assignment 1.
Teacher Say 1 Role Before Advertisement.
Then During Advertisement Change Role.
Before Advertisement - Producer
After Advertisement - Director
So ?
After Advertisement ? 
Producer Gets All My Credit ?
Producer Does Pre Production Stuff.
And I have To Do Them Alll.
After handling Over ALL MY HARD WORK TO OTHER PEOPLE ?
FUCK YOU !
PROducer CANT BE SWAPPED IN BETWEEN
NOOB LEADERS
NEVER THINK
NOOB FAMOUS FIVE.
Guts...
Just Think I Can Do Better Then Them.
Imma Prove It This Term.
I WILL DO THIS !
While Doing Work In Malay Group.
So Called Fail Fuck Group ?
Imma Check For More Talents For M8.
My Idea Have Been Done Out.
Imma All Out ON Director ON End Of Year Assignment.
And For Someone Who Said Think Of Something I Wanna Do For My Life ?
I Have Decided.
I Wanna Be A Director.
Not A Producer =D
And I Will Prove It This Time.
So That People Will Respect Me For Next Term.
And Will Not Laugh About It When I Say Something.
Thats All I Guess..
Signing Off.
Doing My Spelling Preparations =D Now