Utter Disappointment Today ...
Realised Something Today ...
Many May Pass ... But Only 1 Will Win
The 1 May Lose To Others
Lacks Experience ...
Focus Is What I Need ...
Although Experience Is What I Must Have ...
It May Seem Confusing ...
But Its All Too True To Me ..
No Matter How Hard One Can Try ...
But I Learned Something Much Much Much More Important ...
And Realising How Big Jiayi's Words Hit Me Tonight
Its A Life Changing Experience ...
That I Will Never Forget ...
And Never Will ...
But This Incident Wont Stop Me ...
I Will From This Day Onwards
Focus And Concentrade And
SHOW NO MERCY
And Keep Playing
Learning And Learning ...
And Realising How Big Jiayi's Words Hit Me Tonight
Its A Life Changing Experience ...
That I Will Never Forget ...
And Never Will ...
But This Incident Wont Stop Me ...
I Will From This Day Onwards
Focus And Concentrade And
SHOW NO MERCY
And Keep Playing
Learning And Learning ...