Friday, March 26, 2010

Time To Catch Up A Little ... 
Not Too Much Though 
Cause Most Of It Forget Already =D 
Today Is Kenn's Birthday !!!
Afternoon All Together With 
YYN , Jx , Greg , Me , Jiayi And Her 
Go Bugis The Sakae Sushi Eat =D 
Give Her Presents 
Handmade De ... 
I Help Help A Little Only Though >.<
Nice ? 
Wahaha ... 
Hmm After Eating ... 
Go Take Neoprints 
Hmm I Dunno How Upload 
So Too Bad Hehes
Then Back Tampines Lor ... 
Hmm Current I Playing A New Game ... 
Bought It Last Few Days Ago ... 
Its Been Released Quite A Long Time Ago Though
And Im So Lucky To Get The Limited Edition Copy =D 
Im Most Likely The Last One In Singapore To Get This ... 
So Happy .... 
Hmm Been Watching A New Anime Too 
Hitman Reborn ... 
Realli Great ... Anime ... 
Hmm Think Thats About It Then ... 
See Ya !!!