Do you believe in fate ?
Do you believe in horoscope ?
I do now.
On the way back today..
I was going to pickup my iMac from esther.
Her shop wasnt open, so i checked around, found her with her friends sitting at the coffee shop.
So i walked up and say, So you are here ar !
Then i decided to join them chitchat.
They were talking about guessing my age, then guess their age...
So i told her 32 ?
One was 27, 29, and esther of course 40+ hahas
They said about, cannot guess too old, or girls will unhappy.
Cannot guess too low also, if not girls will also unhappy...
Hahas, then they suddenly told me, am i a capricorn ?
Then they ask for my birthdate.
One of them told me, detailedly descripted how am i.
It was a total spot on target...
I never believed so hard on this, but was a total spot on.
They seems to be like a fortune telling, also stating i would have relationship issues..
Then they asked, if my girlfriend horoscope.
I said aquarius...
Then they say nope...
They asked, her mother is what...
So i quickly checked facebook, and hey guess what...
Taurus...\
I didnt say anything, and anything...
Everything was precisely spotted on.
It was like... fortune telling in terms of life.
Then i asked... what if i "de zui" dao taurus woman ?
They asked a few more questions...
And finally said, Taurus Earth, is her mum.
She said the exact situation of what happened 3 years back, when i came to your house.
For a meetup with your mother...
I couldnt believe what i was hearing...
It was all fated to be...
She also told me a solution..
Either you do it, or you break it.
Therefore, i have decided, 100% fully decided, comfirmed plus chop.
I will fight one more time..
One more time..
Side note, she explained to me my personality...
Im a Capricorn Earth.
"Foot Step on the ground" translate in chinese, is what am i.
My Birth date, time and year, can be calculated into stubborn, determined x 3 times.
Much more than normal capricorn earth.
Also said that, capricorn will always have helping hands.
To guide your road, to lead.
Capricorn Earth focuses on Status & Money.
Taurus Earth focuses on Money.
To guide your road, always there will be helping hand.
Because people knows you are reliable, as well as abit blur.
Therefore people actually trusts you.
But there are also certain cases where, capricorn also able to do something that no one will imagine that a capricorn will do such a thing.
I roughly remember these only...
Taurus Earth focuses on Money...
Which is LSY's mother.
As a Taurus Mother, as a mother..
Her mind is simple, rich enough to be able to take her daughter.
One bad point she mentioned about taurus as well.
During conversations, she will be patience.
But in her heart, she will count "Mistake 1", "Mistake 2", "Mistake 3"
Once she flares up, she will keep using these mistakes to shoot you back.
And she must hear what she wants to hear, if not totally gone.
Conversation over, just shut up and you lost.
So how now Joel ?
guess gimme some time to think...
If im going to ask your parents to come out anytime soon...
I must be prepared, i guess i will focus on Money, as well as responsibility.
I hope luck will help me.
Capricorn Earth Monkey.... 3 Words to descript me so well....
Goggle it up, you will see it.