I just want to make you feel proud.
My very first presentation of what i can provide.
What i came up with.
Something very different from the industries and my competitiers.
Im your son.
I want you to feel proud of me.
Something that im passionate about.
With my interest and drive.
I dont want to hear your sarcasm.
I dont want you pour your whole bucket of cold water over me.
I want to be acknowledged...
I know lsy wouldnt do this to me....
She would support me!!
I planned this entire 6 weeks.
To do up nicely.
Properly.
Planned. Discussed.
Testimonals from my clients.
From top to bottom.
With anderson coming down too.
This network of people is my family..
I gotta grow faster.
Gotta be more fast.
I want her to know and her friends.
I want her to say, Hey!
Joel Shee is my son !
My son !!!
My fucking son..
My fucking.... son