Honestly...
Of course behind of me.
You will say this say that.
But his reasons and mine reasons.
Which one more matters?
Im more of a business reasoning.
He's more of a i got a shit attitude.
I agree i have a shit attitude.
But you must know why i have them.
I have 2 personalitys.
One could be happy and everything.
Perhaps the only time i shown it fully was in korea with yyn, jx and greg.
Another one is super hardcore, perfectionist.
Which only people who i worked with knows about this.
You cannot go fucking with me when im in this.
Perhaps only in ITE i shown it fully.
And of course with the mindset got myself a 3.8gpa.
Which got me an admission to nee ann poly.
But i chose to go national service after.
Every tiny bit.
Of money, you lost, you didnt check others.
Only till i found out..
I trusted you in your job.
This is it.
Signing off your shares to me.
Passing your debt to me.
I shall take it as it is.
I do what i do best..
Alone...
Which...
I do not like it..
Ever since i loved her deeply..
I opened my heart.
Became soft hearted.
And then... eaten up by everyone i began to trust.
Im so pissed off with myself.
Money makes the world go round.
Im more money mindset than anyone else.
Since love makes me do even more so.