Sunday, April 13, 2014

Today earned 97 dollars.
broke record since I started.
could have been 107.
but haiz...
people printed double sided page.
printer jam.
I had to fix it.
I told the guy to come back 10minutes later.
within 5 minutes.
I printed his 33 pages enveloped it.
but he didnt came back.
heart breaking 9.90.
fated not to earn his money..

rushing rushing rushing to get more services up.
should be done by tomorrow.
advertisement hmmmm...
flyers to home to home.
not giving to letterbox. 
useless shit.
door to door slide in.
im expecting to earn about 2000 a month with that service.

I must do it!!!
2 more weeks to the end of the month.
I hope I can make it.
so perhaps I could have the courage to make that phone call.
but most likely she wouldnt pick up.
but shall still try..
hmmm just thinking of what appropriate time to call.
so that I wouldnt be rude to call her sleeping or busy working...
stressed up over calling time..
piece of shit sia joel.

I am always the one with the confidence to talk to people.
encourage and motivating people.
but its just her.
the mere name, or related songs.
related quotes, related names we call each other.
related food.
everything and anything.
just makes me feel so weak. fml...