Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Last weekend.
My group of friends had an arguement.
They came into a face to face confrontation.
Luckily, things went well.
And after hearing what they got to say.
I made an agreement which they agreed to and settled...

I had a conversation with this friend of mine. He's proberly the first person to say im smart and he respected me for that.
Good leadership skills, lead by actions and examples not through words.
But he also said, there were a couple of things holding me back...
Blah blah blah.
Actually you, you know who im speaking about. You knew about it all along.
Why didnt we have a proper conversation about this then ?
I don't blame you, because all the time we meet up.
I focused on your parents felt this and that. It was all about you.
Thats the problem.
Its my problem...

Perhaps we did have this conversation, but whenever it was. It was you being angry or pissed off already. Which just made the conversation go wrong.
Misunderstandings miscommunications. So many things just because I felt that you arent in the right state of mind to have such a conversation...

Anyway, about today.
Guard duty last night.
Supposingly guard rest till lunch.
But need activation for practice of vehicles.
WTH !!!
My rest ?
And it started raining and the wind was so strong.
I helped out my platoon to bring in their bags. While the others head on to the lecture room for briefing.
Then suddenly the big portable tentage, those kind you see at a carnival games kind.
The entire thing flipped over nearly crashing onto me.
It was super heavy and those bystanders near the office quickly came to help me.

Off topic.
Im beginning to feel I was close to bad injuries or death a couple of times already.
It felt like, someone up there is protecting me. It also gives me the feeling that whatever im going through, is to do something in my life.
Something something....