Sunday, August 25, 2013

Whenever I felt I did something special.
Or bad.
I feel like its not me 
Then I suspect myself.
Feeling low and down.

Just yesterday.
I asked those whom im close to.

My ns buddy said.
You are just being Joel....
Which makes no sense.

Jing xiang said.
Leader,blunt & direct,can multi task,"know what is up & to do",to the point.
But can be arrogant.

Yyn said my bad point was being straightforward.
And my good point was being socialable.

Yong kiat said.
Personality quite fun.
Good point.
Loyal, funny, "friendly", trustworthy. A lot shit? :P
Bad points.
"Friendly".
Shouldn't randomly insult people when you first meet them.

Hansheng said.
Good leadership skill.
As u are the one mostly hosting planning out events lol

As for anderson.
I think you know your good and bad points. Your blind spots are not that many or that serious.