Wow honey blogged.
Demanded an explaination huh ?
Instead I shall ask you.
When we actually had time to talk?
Its like meal meetups are just catching up. Doesnt really have the time to really truly talk.
Yes I know we dont have much time each other. But yeah.
Side note.
Anderson asked me a super good question.
Not about you though.
He asked. Joel I thought you were afraid of the dark ?
Hahas. I think abit. And said.
My definition of dark is different from what people think dark is.
My definition of dark is when in brunei.
I put out my hand out front.
I cant even see it.
Surrounded by forest and trees unable to see the sky all alone. With creepy sounds everywhere.
That makes me scared.
I think its natural reaction.
Then I said.
Singapore lights everyone with people all around.
Whats there to be scared ?