My
Platoon mate.
Passed me his phone.
Till Friday. Like to take care.
Blackberry. First time touch.
I this 3 days. Stay in camp while the others go for outfield.
Due to my ankle.
Entire block no one.
Haiz....
I know this is not right.
But I looked through his entire phone.
Just got the bad habits of curiosity.
Put my contact number to his handphone. Lol.
Then see through.
'by luck' saw his messages.
No sim card. I not that bad.
Read through.
I realize. He dumping his 1year plus girlfriend. Haiz.
Girlfriend was there during your bmt brother !!!
The girl was there....
I saw her taking photo with you during the parade with your super sweaty shirt.
He used 3 excuses.
Not good for her.
National service.
And going overseas.
I find this 3 is fucked up.
The girl... Your girl !!
See you through fucking bmt.
What more else could you ask for.