Posting Is Out Today Morning...
Guess What ...
A Indoor Guy.
Sleeps Alot At Home. Lazy Idiot...
Receives The 3rd Toughest Vocation In The Entire Army.
Recce Aka Scout.
With It's Amazing 72km Route March.
[ Which Is 3 Times More Than The BMT Graduation March ]
Need To UnderGo Torture Treatment...
Prisoner Of War...
Observational Skills.
Field Bag Items More...
First "In", Last "Out"
Just For Information.
1st Toughest Is : Commandos.
2nd Is : Guards.
Then 3rd Is Yeah !
Who Would Have Thought...
1 Charlie Company...
119 Recruits.
2 Recce.
1 Got Pulled In, Due To Not Enough People In Recce Batch.
[ Not Me ]
The Other One [ Me ]
Personally My Platoon Commander Told Me Straight Up.
" I Recommended You To Recce... "
Can You Imagine It ?
I Asked Why....
" I Saw That Recce's "Cut" In You "
WTF !!!!
Kill Me =(
Recce... Have The Most Amount Of Deaths In The SAF....