Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dear God, I Have Received And Know The Signs.
That I Asked For.
But, Why ?
Does Making Me Hurt Again Make You Happy ?



I Know You Had 5 Times In My Life.
That You Could Take Me Away To You.
1 Time During Primary 6, Where A Security Guard Pulled Me Away From A Speeding Car.
Another Time During Secondary 2 Where I Was Knocked Down By A Car.
This Year, During February Where I Was A Inch Away From The Van.
Another 2 Times During National Service.

The Time Gap Between Each Other Getting Lesser And Lesser.

If You Wish To Take Me To You.
Please Do So.
If I Were To Go Unconsious.
I Wouldnt Have The Will To Live On Anymore.
I Have Done My Best.

But Well..
I Would Have 2 Regrets To Bring With Me.
That I Do Not Think I Would Complete So.

If You Were To Take Me To You One Day.
As My Last Wish.
Let Me Write A Last Text Message.
Before I Go....