I Looked At Some Facebook Pictures...
I Guess...
I Thought...
Situations Have Been Like This Since I Was Here In Tampines..
Since I Have A Thought Of Things.
Looked At My Surroundings.
And My Friends..
Close Friends...
Further Friends..
All The Friends I Know.
Share A Common Thing.
They Do Not Go Out Often.
They Do Not Have Huge Allowance From Their Parents.
2 Things Perhaps.
Why Would Or Should I Be The Odd One.
I Shall Make Use Of This.
To Refrain Myself.
From Spending Too Much.
The One Thing I Thought.
Watching Movies.
Why Should I Pay For Extra People.
To Watch My Favourite Movie ?
Even Though Its A Desire , Its A Want To Watch.
Arg... Fked Up.
I Cant Seem To Think The Next Step
Towards Changing For A Better Anderson.
Going Off..
Preparing For Later.
Last Gathering @ Xprienz.
I Only Know.
The Last Thing I Would Not Think About Saving Money.
Is That, Gatherings.