Distracted From Life...
Though I Apparently Brought A Game To Life.
But It Seems...
Still Not Real.
Though The Friends I Made...
And How Weak I Am.
Looking Back ....
I Am Better When I Quitted Maple Back Then...
I Realli Do.
God Dam It.
I Still Remembered How I Raged Quited Maple The Last 1 Year.
The Anger...
The Feeling...
The Mistrust...
In The Middle While Forming A Batch...
I Just Cant Take It.
I Just Say.
Sorry Gtg.....
After Making Them Wait Like FK.
Just 2 Words
Sorry , Gtg.
I Just Quit.
And Left All My Friends.
And Quitted Maple For 6 Months.
Killing My Studio Production.
With A 4 Point GPA.
Showing Everyone.
How Sht Easy It Was.
Well This Time...
Its 1 Month From Now.
To Submission...
Im Totally Stressed Out...
Missing From School...
Realli AM Sleeping.
I Just Couldnt Go To School.
See My Video.
Information Flies...
Today My Form Teacher.
Said My Video Is The Most Boring One Ever...
I Realli Dunno What To Do...
Distracted....
Today....
I Just Raged Quitted Maple .
The Exact Same Way I Did The Last 1 Year.
But This Time.
I Said Farewell To This Particular Person.
Which I Met Through Maple.
This Wonderful Person.
Would Not Be Forgotten By Me.
Anyway...
Think That's It...
I Realli Dun Wish To Log In To Maple Already..
Realli....
Moodless.