Friday, August 26, 2011

These Few Days.
Each Sleep Around Less Then 2 Hours.
But Worth It.
Mr.Joel Loved My Idea.
Tomorrow Have It Printed And Signed.
1 More Week To Production Stage.

All The Best To Myself.
Teachers Expecting Alot From Me =(
Although my Attendance Sucks.

Realise I Gotta Sleep In My Room.
Sleep Wake Up Paperwork.
Sleep Wake Up Paperwork.
Go School Paperwork.
Lead The Group.
Find New Ideas Etc Etc...
Off To Bed.
Waking Up At 5am Later.
Change The Format And Print At Fued Later.
Guess I Invested On A Quite A Good Chair.

Each Day Waking Up.
Red-Bull On My Table.
Mum Didnt Say Anything This Time 0.0
Every Morning Wake Up.
Before Brushing My Teeth.
Before Wearing My Specs.
Red-Bull First.
Every Single Say.
Got To Look And Wash Up.
Due To Shaking Eyes.
Today Was Actually The Worst.
Going Off To Toilet At School Bang Sai.
Think I Actually Slept There Awhile.

Talking To Teacher.
Talking To The Group.
Need Concentrate.
Seeing Double Vision Sometimes.
Its Realli No Time Le.
I Know.
The Group Knows.
First Group To Go Production Stage.
Under The Sponsership Of :
XpRienZ Company.
Koi Cafe.
7-11
NEA Approval.
Texas Chicken Providing Us With Food.
7-11 Cash.
Koi Cash + Drinks.
XpRienz, Cash And Final Product.

After All These Are Done.
It Will Be Broadcasted Under NEA.
Be Sure To Watch Our Commercial =P
On TV !!!

If I Do It Swee Swee.
Just Make Sure I Direct Properly.
Would Need Some Help From Shane =P
Rum My Camera Man.
Jaron My Gaffer.
And Got A Girl Who Was Under Me During Last module.
Doing As Producer For Me =P
I Sense All Workable Together. 
As Long As Im There.

Must Make Sure Swee Swee.
It Would Be A One Way Ticket To Poly.
Or. Skip Poly.
Can Go Out Work Le.
Know Why ?

Corporate Film.
No One For The Entire 3 Years Of Our Entire Course.
No One Have Done A Corporate Film Which Is Widely
Accepted In Singapore.
Plus I Already Have Things And Ways For Broadcasting.
Locations.
Talents.
Countless Of Them.
All Just Waiting For My Group's One Call.
Big Shot ?

Xtreme Pictures.
Finally Able To Use My Very Own Name.
Be Sure To Catch Them =P
See You Properbly Next Month.

Must Not Let Down.
What's Going To Be The Next Widely Broadcasted And Publise Film.
Need Sleep Liao.
My Producer In Facebook Chao Me Go Sleep Liao.
LOL.
Everyday She Like My Personal Assistant. Till End Of Project.
Remind Me Sleep.
Eat All That.
Before That.
I Almost Realise That I Didnt Eat For Like 2 Days.
Not Knowing If I Even Slept Or Not.
Off Le.
See You Guys Soon.