You Said You Would ...
You Said You Would !!
You Said You Would Share My Problems With Me !!
You SAID YOU WOULD...
You Said You Would ...
Bunch Of Lies...
Bunch Of Lies...
Only Saying ...
You Arent My Who Anymore...
Why Should I Care...
True ...
And True...
Since Its Like This Now ...
There's No Turning Back ..
And Grats To My Parents...
Their Wise Words Are All True...
Happy Le Bah They ..
I Hope They Do Once They Know The News...
If They Feel Sad For Me ?
FUCK THEM
FUCK THEM
FUCK Them...
Results...
Why Does Always Results Day Always Gives Me Problems...
PSLE , N Levels , Examinations
Everyone Scared Of Their Results On These Days...
Not Me ...
Not Me ....
Im Scared Of My Parents On That Day ...
Why Am I So Stupid ?
Time To Grow Up Joel ...
Time To Grow Up ...
Enough Being Called A Kid ..
Its Enough ...
The Only Time I Can Make Decisions And Finalise Them
Are At School ...
The Clothes I Wear...
The Clothes I Buy ...
The Things I Buy ...
The Friends I Made ...
And The Friends I Going To Make ...
The Friends In Ite ...
Yong Nan And Gang ...
All Got Something To Say About ...
Once Again ...
I Must Grow Up ..
I MUST ...
I Must Show To Them ...
I Must ...
I Must ...
Or I Never Will Rise ...
Let Sadness Build Up The Power To Live Onwards ...
Time To Grow Up Joel ...
Time To Grow Up ...
Enough Being Called A Kid ..
Its Enough ...
The Only Time I Can Make Decisions And Finalise Them
Are At School ...
The Clothes I Wear...
The Clothes I Buy ...
The Things I Buy ...
The Friends I Made ...
And The Friends I Going To Make ...
The Friends In Ite ...
Yong Nan And Gang ...
All Got Something To Say About ...
Once Again ...
I Must Grow Up ..
I MUST ...
I Must Show To Them ...
I Must ...
I Must ...
Or I Never Will Rise ...
Let Sadness Build Up The Power To Live Onwards ...