Ended The Last Day Of Pitch .
Think I Did Well ..
Didnt Get Being The Director ..
I Went Under Jaron's Tay ( HardCore Music Video )
Im The Producer Again ..
Now Trying How Do Double Coloumm Script
Hmm .. Rum Got To Be The Director ( Part 2 Parkour )
With Keng Hao And Gang .
With Fit As Usual The So Called Shit Solver
Come To Think Of It ...
They Didnt Have Me In Their Minds Choosing The People ..
Hmm Perhaps Im Not As Good As What I Think ..
Come To Think Of It ..
Fit During The Last Vp1 Shoot Only Go Replace The Lightbulb
But Then Due To Mr Clement Say No Need Then Thus She Dun Need To Go .
I Dun See Why Is She The Solver ..
Who Was The One Who Found The Lightning Socket ?
Who Was The One Who Estimated The Length Of The Drums ?
Who Was The One Who Tot How To Shoot It ?
Who Was The One Who Helped The Director When He Was At There Fking The Shoot ?
Who Was The One Who Searched The Whole Carpark For Socket ?
Who Was The One Who Thought Out The Entire Camera Placement ?
Who Was The One To Help Plan Time To Shoot To Rest To Charge Battery ?
Who Was The One Who Thought Out Where To Shoot How To Shoot ?
Who Was The Only One Who Didnt Panicked When Everyone Was And Helped Solved It ?
Who Was The One To Think Of Props ?
Who Was The One That Was Shouting On Set ! When Everyone Was Angry With WeiHao And Get Things Done ?
WHO WAS THE ONE WHO GETS EVERYTHING DONE ?
ITS FKING ME !!
Didnt Get Appreciated ...
Dont See Why Fit Was The One Who Credited All I Did ...
Is That Job(S) What A Producer Should Do ?
No !!
Think I Lost Due To Social Communication