Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hmm ... Its Been A While ... 
Its Been A While 
Been Lazying ... 
Seriously Lazy To Blog ... 
Finding Blog A Waste Of Time Now ... 
During These Few Days ... 
I Realise That My Main Interest In Ite Is My Video Works 
Learning Video Plus Edit ... 
I Also Realise That I Only Like To Take Photos 
Because My Past Interest Is To Find Out How To Photoshop .. 
Im Learning Photoshop Through The Internet With My Free Time Currently ... 
Hmm ... Yesterday I Have Got Vp1 Phrase Test ... 
Totally Damn Easy ... 
First Person To Complete It Though ... 
Its Just Like Answers Written On The Paper ... 
Although Its Just 30 MCQ Questions ... 
I Dunno Why Some People Still Leave Blank ... 
Mr. Nic Said I Did Well =D 
Am So Happy With His Looks Not Words ... 
Then Today Got Photoshop Plus Photoshoot .. 
Its A Test 
1hr30mins To Complete These 2 
I Took 45Mins To Shoot 
And 15 Mins To Edit And Pass It ... 
The Editing Is So Simple 
But I Kinda Cheated ... 
On The Photoshop Part 
I Didnt Go School On Friday Last Week ..
Overslept.
I Didnt Know How To Make Borders And Putting 
3 Images Into 1 A4 International Paper
Therefore ... 
I First Must Say Thanks To Ash =D 
Thanks Ash !! 
Firstly I Dunno Why 
Took A Look At The ThrashBin .. 
Took Out Ash's Final Work .
Delete His Layers Of Pictures 
Then Put Mine In =DD
So Easy LOL
Free Done Borders And Settings =D 
Hmm Anyway ... 
Tomorrow Got Comp-G 
Kinda Shit Liao .. 
Weihao Very Good Hor =D 
Although He Fail As A Director .. 
He Passed Me His Last Few Assignments Files .. 
And Allowed Me To Copy It ... 
Hey Hey !!!
Dun Say Me Cheat Hor .. 
The Idea Was From My CA =D 
He Told Me To Cheat De ... 
See So Kind Teacher =DD 
Anyway Thats All Then ....