Sunday, January 3, 2010

Arl0w Arl0w !!!
Its Been A Long Long Time Since I Have Blogged 
Been Doing ITE Stuff 
Im Enrolled In Simei ITE !!!
With YYN , Greg , Yilong 
And Many Many More Of Their Friends !!!
Its A Reunion Of Gamers !!!!
Wooo !!!
All Almost Same Course Tooo ... 
Just To Round Up ... 
I Will Be Going To Make My Blog Private 
Im Going To Invite Everyone In My Msn !!! 
Or Just Kindly Put Your Email Address On My Chatbox =) 
Will Be Going Private 1 Month Later =)  
Dont Say I Didnt Warn You Guys =) 
And Also 
Next Chalet Coming Up Soon !!!
On YYN's Birthday =) 
Thats So So So Great 
Lets See 
29th - 31th Jan !!!
30th BBQ Day 
Hopes I Will Get My Pictures Up And Explained Them In Full Detail 
Btw ... For The Last BBQ 
Its Been Fully Updated 
Just Scroll Down And Have Fun Guessing 
LOLS !!!
Take Care =)