Monday, September 7, 2009

Today Didnt Hear My Alarm
Woke Up When Dear Sms Me =)
But My Sis Havent Go Out Then I Told Her Wait Till She Went Out
Around 20mins Later She Came In =)
Played Audi While I Slack , Sleep 
After Round 9.30
Left The House And Went To YYN's Place 
Pulled Him Out For Study At Mac 
Then Made Our Way There Took Bus 
Ate Big Breakfast =)
Then Studied A While 
Only A While Though 
Then YYN Needa Go Home Bathe And Back To School For His Paper
Dear Came Over To My Place 
She Continued Playing Audition
While I See BattleCast Primetime ( www.commandandconquer.com )
Then Played A Few Rounds Of Soldier Front 
Then Went To Overlord 2 
Advanced A Little By Little 
Then Suddenly Headache Again
Dear Angry >.>
But Took Sympathy And Help Me Massage My Head
While I Eat Panadol See Can Kill The Pain =)
Soon Okayed
Thanks !!!!
Then Round 6 ?
Went To Bus Stop Wait For YYN
And We Went Study Again =)
At Food Junction Till 9.30 ?
Went Home Soon After 
.... Havent Finish Studying
Haiz ... Hope Tomorrow Social Studies 
Come Out The Topic I Studied For SEQ !!!!
Good Luck For Myself !!!!
!!!! RAWR !!!!!